Odoo Help

send out notifications/reminder (per email?) for equipment maintenance tasks

on 3/13/18, 5:44 AM 59 views

we are using the maintenance module for equipment in 

Odoo 11.0-20171203 (Community editie)I have created several devices that I have setup a yearly maintenance request for. So these show up in the maintenance kanban and calendar.  Is it possible to send out a notification per email when a device is due for maintenance. Like a reminder on the day it should be serviced?I can not find how or if it is even possible to send out an email notification to the person assigned to a maintenance task that is planned?
On 3/13/18, 11:39 AM

Hi Marco, 

You could do this with automated actions. Fist go in to debug mode (http://odoo-development.readthedocs.io/en/latest/odoo/usage/debug-mode.html). Go to Settings -> Technical -> Automation -> Automated actions. You can create an automated action base on time and add create an email template. 

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 3/13/18, 5:44 AM
Seen: 59 times
Last updated: 3/13/18, 11:39 AM