Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Send email with partner balance

on 4/8/13, 3:36 PM 980 views

Hello, I made a module that inherit from res.partner.tree . What I have to do is to be able to send email with the balance of the checked partner. Currently there is already a option to print it, but i need to be able to email it aswell. In a menu just next to the print option.

e1: need to send the overdue payment info to the checked customers

e2: I dont even know where can i add menu to the "dropdown" More

I would really appreciate some help with that.

On 4/9/13, 7:55 AM

I suggest you to use account_followup module.

That module doesnt allow us to choose to which customer we want to send the overdue payment email :(

on 4/9/13, 10:03 AM

Easy method for you. Create one Email Template for partner object. ( Settings / Technical / Emails ). There is a button 'Add Context Action' in email template view. Click on it. Now check the dropdown 'More'. There you can see it.!

on 4/10/13, 3:23 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 4/8/13, 3:36 PM
Seen: 980 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM