Odoo Help

selling time slot module

By
Maxime Limone
on 7/17/14, 4:00 AM 900 views

Hello,

I need a module for sell time slots, for example, you have a hairdressing salon, for sell a hairstyle you need a time slot, a hairdresser, a customer and the hairstyle he wants.

So, I need a module for do this, if you know a module like that...

Thanks 

Regards

Maxime LIMONE

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 7/28/14, 10:39 AM

I do not know about a standard module for this, but you could always build your own module. For inspiration, you could try to see if you can use Fleet management? 

Maxime Limone
On 7/28/14, 10:41 AM

finally, i use wordpress for the booking, and now i need to know how to do a little module for integrate an iframe 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/17/14, 4:00 AM
Seen: 900 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM