Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

selling time slot module

By
Maxime Limone
on 7/17/14, 4:00 AM 847 views

Hello,

I need a module for sell time slots, for example, you have a hairdressing salon, for sell a hairstyle you need a time slot, a hairdresser, a customer and the hairstyle he wants.

So, I need a module for do this, if you know a module like that...

Thanks 

Regards

Maxime LIMONE

Maxime Limone
On 7/28/14, 10:41 AM

finally, i use wordpress for the booking, and now i need to know how to do a little module for integrate an iframe 

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 7/28/14, 10:39 AM

I do not know about a standard module for this, but you could always build your own module. For inspiration, you could try to see if you can use Fleet management? 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/17/14, 4:00 AM
Seen: 847 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM