Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

select wrong chart of account template

By
Mohammad M Omar
on 2/9/15, 9:12 AM 746 views

Hello Dears,

i select wrong chart of account template for our company and i saved it, how can i change the chart of account for this company.

Note: i dont have any jurnals on the account system, but HR have a data so that i can't create new database and select the true chart of account.

Thanks for reply 

Temur

--Temur--
| 6 5 7
Tbilisi, Georgia
--Temur--
Programmer
Temur
On 2/9/15, 10:05 AM

There is available community app, named "account_chart_update", you can try that and maybe it'll work for your case.

Mohammad M Omar
On 2/9/15, 10:36 AM

Thanks alot, i think its work for me. but now it show to me 2 chart of account to the same company for each fisical year is this right or not? how can i delete the old one?

i found the solution its simply delete all old accounts and taxes its directly like reset chart of account

Mohammad M Omar
on 2/11/15, 8:33 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/9/15, 9:12 AM
Seen: 746 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM