Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

See parent company stock

By
Gabriel
on 8/23/14, 3:44 PM 634 views

Configuring a multi company environment I found that child companies would need to see the parent company stock (it's required by the parent company) while keeping their own stock.

I've seen that if I put the parent company warehouse with an empty Company, the actual stock of products is reflected in every product list of the child companies, however, the idea would be to have the data separated.

Is there any workaround to make this possible? I tried to read the documentation deeply but can't find the way, I think it would be possible creating a new account for the parent company which only can access to the stock, but it would be better if the user don't have the need of logging out and in just to check for the stock.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/23/14, 3:44 PM
Seen: 634 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM