Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

searchbar duplicate

By
wizardz
on 6/13/16, 5:31 AM 305 views

How can I duplicate the searchbar? I'm trying it like this with a new modul

I want to have a second way to filter the (product attributes from variant products in the sale.order)

It should be simply and not with to much clicks or too much time waste to select a filter for example: attributes.

So I think to make a second searchbar would be the best way, so that this one has only 1 filter attribute , so I can filter the product variants easly....

I'm searching for a way to make a simple search field with 1 filter="attributes" for all products variants.

Jérémy Kersten (jke)

--Jérémy Kersten (jke)--
| 3 2 5
Jodoigne, Belgium
--Jérémy Kersten (jke)--

Jérémy is a member of the core R&D team since september 2013. He developed several projects for OpenERP version 8 including the eCommerce, the Google Calendar synchronization and the new product variants/configurator. Now, he manages Odoo website and themes for saas.

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
On 6/13/16, 12:45 PM

What is your usecase ? 

If you are tring to duplicate the search bar to have 2 input, it is probably not the best solution :)

Maybe that we could help you if we have more details on what you are trying to do...

EDIT

That exists by default... (just checked in V8)

I want to make a searching field for product-attributes only, so the search to a variant product with attribute is simply and easy. Not with too much clicks or to much time waste.

wizardz
on 6/13/16, 2:23 PM

The problem is when you have alot of attributes in product variants. You can't filter for example attribut: height, width, weight. it makes you allways an "OR" instant of an "AND"

wizardz
on 6/14/16, 8:38 AM
Pinakin Nayi (pna)
On 6/13/16, 8:31 AM

Go to Setting > Technical > User Interface > Views. Find out your search view and just duplicate it. 

When I do this, I see only 1 searchbar, I need to see 2 of them

wizardz
on 6/13/16, 8:37 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/13/16, 5:31 AM
Seen: 305 times
Last updated: 6/13/16, 2:31 PM