Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Search result containing both item and subitem

By
ASP
on 12/19/13, 5:01 AM 735 views

Hi Guys,

I need something really urgent to implement in my openERP project.

In my openERP, I've created a custom module listing all the existing items and some of these items also have 1 subitem.

This is a One-One relation between item & subitem. An item can have only one subitem.

Let's say I've 4 items : A, B, C, D .

Now suppose, A has a subitem A1, B has subitem B1 and so on.

What I need to implement is, when in the search box I'll search for item A, then in the search result I should get A & A1 both.

Similarly if I'm looking for A1 in the search box, then in the search result again I should get both A and A1.

Means whenever I'll search with the item or subitem, I need both to be listed in the search result.

I've no idea how to implement this here in openERP. Please help me with this. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

Note : I'm using openERP 7 :)

Did you ever find a solution for this?

Randall Risser
on 11/16/16, 11:14 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/19/13, 5:01 AM
Seen: 735 times
Last updated: 11/16/16, 11:18 AM