This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Is it possible in the Sales order header search box to add Sales Lines fields data For example sale line details Product, description, qty to add in the sale order search box. If possible please give me idea. Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Hello ,

I think Its not exactly possible but yes, you can go through Advance search.

In that select Order line and set operator as 'contain' and write anything means product name,description or etc.

So, i think you can search.

Discard
Author

Thanks for reply i added using Related Fields

HOw can you do that ?

Author

In sale.order object inherit added the below line 'product_id' : fields.related('order_line', 'product_id', type="many2one", relation="product.product", string="Product"), And sale Order search xml view field product id added. Now in sale order screen search box product list shown

Best Answer

go to settings->user interface->views, locate to the view sale.order.list.select, type search. add the following new search field <field name="order_line" string="Product name Desc" filter_domain="['|',('order_line.product_id.name','ilike',self),('order_line.product_id.description','ilike',self)]"/>

go to sales order list view, type the search text into search box, system will prompt dropdown list by which you can choose search on the "product name Desc" field, based on the same logic, you can search on other related one2many fields by revising the search view accordingly.

Discard
Best Answer

You can see Order Lines To Invoice and search for Order Lines from there. Uncheck "Uninvoiced" to show all lines.

Discard