Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Search Query.

By
Lerner
on 6/8/15, 8:14 AM 477 views

How to search the Specific category of the product in the "Sales->Product" Module.

Example:-

Three cell phones(Nokia,Apple & Samsung) while clicking on "Group By -> category" option it is showing three categories Named (Nokia,Apple & Samsung) I need to search only mobiles in the 'Nokia' but not remaining but, if I am searching for any thing in the search on the top right in the "Odoo->Sales->Product " it is searching for the remaining category 'Apple & Samsung'.

But I need to search only in one specific category like only in Nokia.

Can any one suggest next step to achieve this task...... 

Prakash

--Prakash--
| 5 4 7
Bikaner, India
--Prakash--

OpenERP Devloper at SunARC Technology

Prakash
On 6/8/15, 8:28 AM

You can search the Specific product category by using the below steps:

•  Group by Category,

•  In the search box type the category name e.g. 'Nokia' and search by 'Internal Category'.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/8/15, 8:14 AM
Seen: 477 times
Last updated: 6/8/15, 8:33 AM