This question has been flagged

Hi!,

I've encountered a problem when trying to do a search for obtain records that are current day.

fecha_actual= datetime.strptime(fields.date.context_today(self,cr,uid,context=context), "%Y-%m-%d").date()
        fecha_actual = fecha_actual.strftime('%Y-%m-%d')

ingresos = self.search(cr, uid, [('f_ingreso', '>=', fecha_actual+' 00:00:00'),('f_ingreso','<=',fecha_actual+ ' 23:59:59')],context=context)

In trying to make the search only brings back those before 7:00 PM; as if I had my time zone into account for the search.Any idea what might be going?

Discard

It depends on where you are trying to make this search. Please post the entire object

Author

It is a proper model "system.poblacion_ingreso" within the have a button that should make finding records all day. _name = 'delphos.poblacion_ingreso' def check_current_day(self,cr,uid,ids,context=None): fecha_actual= datetime.strptime(fields.date.context_today(self,cr,uid,context=context), "%Y-%m-%d").date() fecha_actual = fecha_actual.strftime('%Y-%m-%d') ingresos = self.search(cr, uid, [('f_ingreso', '>=', fecha_actual+' 00:00:00'),('f_ingreso','