This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Is it possible to search on field.property() fields? I would really like to be able to search by payment terms, but can't figure out the way to do so. I have tried:

<filter string="COD" name="type_cod" domain="[('property_payment_term.name','=','COD')]" help="COD Customers"/> 

and

<filter string="COD" name="type_cod" domain="[('property_payment_term','=','COD')]" help="COD Customers"/> 

as well as

<filter string="COD" name="type_cod" domain="[('property_payment_term','like','COD')]" help="COD Customers"/> 
But none of these seem to be working. The field is defined as such:

'property_payment_term': fields.property(
'account.payment.term',
type='many2one',
relation='account.payment.term',
string ='Customer Payment Term',
view_load=True,
help="This payment term will be used instead of the default one for sale orders and customer invoices"),

Any idea how to search on this? Thanks!

Discard
Best Answer

<filter string="COD" name="type_cod" domain="[('name','=','COD')]" help="COD Customers"/>

Discard
Author

Ah forgot to specify, I want to perform this search on partner records, to see which partners are using CoD.

property_payment_term is defined in module account file partner.py, this should work, exept perhaps to add company_id in context (should be defined for a property field) context="{'company_id': user_id.company_id.id}"