Odoo Help

Toch
On 10/18/18, 10:00 AM

Hi,POS Restaurant Order tickets to networked printers does not work out of the box. All the alternatives offered so far does not work correctly. But my company delivers odoo 10 pos restaurant on networked printers WITHOUT the use of any POSBox or any software proxy. Remember you need at least one POSBOX for each printer and this is too expensive once you have more than one printer. We bill $300 to help you connect your odoo 10 pos restaurant to networked printers of any type and you can connect to as many networked printers as you have. You can contact me for this via skype: toch_willy

Mina
On 5/7/18, 9:20 AM

I have an application written in PHP with Laravel framework, we would like to send POS order through XML-RPC external API provided by Odoo. We successfully send the data of the user, products, and categories. For the order part, we send an order in pos.order table and insert order lines into it. I have a question related to the printers of POSBox, Do I have the same functionality of POS screen in printing receipts or forward orders to kitchen printers when I directly insert an order outside it.

Rodney Carrilho
On 2/8/17, 5:01 PM

I don't get it. Is there no way to print to an IP-Printer directly through port 9100? I tried that and I get a lot of Weird stuff like:

OPTIONS /hw_proxy_print_xml_receipt?session_id=alongnumber HTTP1.1
Host: 12.34.56.78 (IP-Adres)
User-Agent: Mozzilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0;WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0
And so on.

I use an Epsopn TM88VI attached to my network with an ethernet cable and not with USB. I can't find any documentation on a ip-attached printer for the POS. Anyone any tips?

Naing
On 2/2/17, 4:06 AM

Hi,

Any solutions for unsupported fonts to be able to print  via POS BOX?

We also had same issue. POS BOX doesn't support Myanmar fonts too.

But we need to print via POS BOX because we need multiple printings (to kitchen1,to kitchen 2, to drink counter,etc.. )

Any solutions for this issue,please? 

Using PosBox with other languages, Esc/pos printers require extra coding in Odoo's hw_escpos module. Not only understands programming, but the developer must also understands Myanmar to do this job. However, you have to make sure first that the printer itself supports Myanmar too.

Another solution is to fix point_of_sale's javascript to convert your printing content from text to image before sending to Posbox. This way can avoid language complexity and applicable to many languages.

นายมนต์ชัย พงศ์พฤฒฺิพันธ์
on 2/3/17, 7:54 AM
bob harris
On 1/12/17, 9:47 AM

Just out of interest, what printers is everyone using? I spotted some small format, portable options at www.able-systems.com and wondered if these would be suitable?

If you don't bother with very small ticket, it'll be fine.

นายมนต์ชัย พงศ์พฤฒฺิพันธ์
on 1/12/17, 10:41 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/3/16, 1:02 AM
Seen: 11731 times
Last updated: 10/18/18, 10:16 AM