Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Scrapping the product seems ridiculous..?

By
Anand
on 12/30/14, 7:38 AM 914 views

Actually i put a purchase order in the incoming shipment i found that it is a defective one so i scrapped it using that button.. then when i click process entirely it is fully added in internal/stock and scrapped ones are added in virtual/scrapped  locations..

this seems like something wrong.. becoz as per the scrapping policy it should not update fully  in stock..? :(

Eg: i order 4 items ,,, 2 were defect so i scrapped 2 to virtual/scrap location.. so remaining 2 only should update in internal/stock

Baiju

--Baiju--
| 5 4 8
Kochi, India
--Baiju--
ODOO technical and functional

I like learning new thing, especially technical thing. I am a quick learner, I can learn technical things very fast. I have good logical skill,  I have immense interest in programming.

e-mail id : baijuks@hotmail.com

Baiju
On 12/30/14, 8:04 AM

Hi Anand,

Now if there is change in quantity of product, you need to edit and update the quantity.

Otherwise it is taken as we got the required quantity of products.

Hopes this help you.

yes... may be we can split them and manage when scrapping.. but this is not automatic one..

Anand
on 12/30/14, 8:31 AM

thank you..

Anand
on 12/31/14, 12:31 AM
Anand
On 12/31/14, 12:30 AM

actually @Baiju KS that scrapped location is a virtual location.... so it is not taken in account so if we need one we can split it and put in another internal location..

without scrap button it is not possible..

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/30/14, 7:38 AM
Seen: 914 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM