CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
We have an old carpet cleaning app where you can assign an employee to a purchase order (carpet cleaning invoice), along with the cleaning van, and a start date and time. Then, as cleaning services are added to the purchase order, the employee is automatically put into the work schedule on the right day for the number of hours (the sum of time each service item on the invoice takes). Also, a separate schedule can be created for each cleaning van.
This lets us know when the vans/employees are busy or available, which allows us to schedule and view carpet cleaning availability for new customers calling in.
Here's an example:
- A carpet cleaning invoice is created.
- Employee 1 is added to the invoice.
- Cleaning Van 1 is added to the invoice.
- A date and time is picked on the invoice.
- A 144 Sq. Ft. room is added as a line item to the carpet cleaning invoice (i.e. - it takes 20 minutes to clean 144 Sq. Ft.).
In this example, the work schedule automatically shows employee 1 and van 1 as blocked out on the calendar for 20 minutes on the right day and the right time.
What would be the best way to try and implement something similar in OpenERP 7?
About This Community
Odoo Training Center
|Asked: 11/15/13, 2:41 PM|
|Seen: 1284 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|