Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Scheduled date, Order date and expected date are in the past

By
Raphael
on 5/7/13, 1:10 PM 5,313 views

When I create a Quotation Request or a Purchase Order with the Scheduler tool then the order date, scheduled date and the expected date lie in the past (about two weeks). However when I create a Purchase Order from scratch myself then openerp takes todays' date.

Does somebody know how I get the automatic scheduler to also take todays date so the Request for Quotation is done correctly?

Check https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/1153107 - I don't believe this is working as expected yet.

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 5/7/13, 3:02 PM
dave ellis
On 10/23/13, 1:03 PM

Checked the bug, seems like it showing as fixed. This is not the case and it is still broken. Pretty fundemental that I can have my PO's showing expected date as the correct date.. Any work arounds in the mean time?

Eltjo Reijenga
On 11/29/15, 4:03 PM

Is there a solution to this issue yet?

I'm using v8 with JIT

Philippe Ecrement
On 6/12/13, 7:02 AM

I have the same problem than you. In fact OpenERP uses production time and delivery time of product to schedule your purchase order in the past in order to have it ready for... today. This is really a pain because it does it even if you product need (sale in my case) is scheduled for 6 months later. I also tried to put some stock (10 in stock for a sale order of 11) . FYI I'm not using JIT module.

Well to summarize the MRP is not functionning for planning purchase according to your sale planning. A big miss actually.

Major bug, still an issue

EUGE Consulting, E.R. Spada II
on 8/4/15, 2:21 PM
Mohammed Mansour
On 9/12/14, 6:24 PM

The quotation order date is determined as follow :

Expected Date in the generated procurment order = Sale Order Date (on the SO) + Customer Lead Time (on the SO line, coming from the product) - Security Days (on the company).

Expected Date = Expected Date in the generated procurment order - Purchase lead time ( in your company definition ---> configuration tab ).

Quotation Order Date = Expected Date - Delivery lead time ( in your product definition ---> procurment  tab --> choose any supplier ).

Raphael
On 10/23/13, 1:46 PM

Unfortunately I have not got a work around for it.

António Sequeira
On 11/19/13, 2:44 PM

Hello,

This is still a real problem. With this way we end up with a wrong sequence of purchase order date vs purchase order number. We are testing a "quick-fix" for this: the purchase order date is the date it's issued. It can never be in the past but it can never be in the future, also. If we send the purchase order for supplier immediately it must have the right date.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

4 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/7/13, 1:10 PM
Seen: 5313 times
Last updated: 11/29/15, 4:03 PM