Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Scheduled automatic purchase order.

By
Aneesh
on 6/6/13, 2:47 AM 1,490 views

I can create automatic purchase order by using minimum stock rule.When the stock less than the minimum stock I can create automatic purchase order using the option warehouse->scheduler->run scheduler. Can I set to run the scheduler automatically in monthly wise or weekly wise, without using the option 'warehouse->scheduler->run scheduler'?

wjn
On 6/7/13, 4:39 AM

You can use the default 'run mrp scheduler' (Settings > Technical > Scheduler > Scheduled Actions), just activate it and set the required period. Action done is the object 'procurement.order', method 'run_scheduler'.

Andreas Maertens

--Andreas Maertens--
| 5 5 7
Finsterwalde, Germany
--Andreas Maertens--

I develop odoo8.0 modules

Andreas Maertens
On 6/6/13, 4:01 AM

You can setup that in settings / scheduler

You meed the object and name of function than you can setup it at settings / scheduler. There are OpenERPs "Cron-Jobs" listed that are triggered at a given time.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/6/13, 2:47 AM
Seen: 1490 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM