Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Schedule action Not Work in odoo Ubuntu 14.04?

on 7/13/15, 4:14 AM 357 views

Any Schedule Action not work.like

• Fetch mail server,

• Email Queue Manager,

• Check Action Rules ,etc...        

My time zone is "Asia/kolkata"

and date formate is "Thu Jul 13 13:04:41 IST 2015".

My Incoming/Outgoing Email Server Work Perfectly.

I am running odoo server at Port:8060 and 8069 openerp v7.both are in Ubuntu 14.04.

openerp v7 schedule action works perfect. but 8060 odoo schedule action not working.

Can you please make it clear. What are you trying to do in that schedule action? If it related to email, there is slight difference with respect to email template in v7 and v8. In v7, it works without specific template. But it needs to have an associated template, I think.

Akhil P Sivan
on 8/17/15, 7:27 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 7/13/15, 4:14 AM
Seen: 357 times
Last updated: 8/17/15, 7:27 AM