Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Saved to 2 tables in 1 click

By
aci aisha
on 1/20/15, 6:30 AM 445 views

Friends..

Im in Logged Calls(crm.phonecall) screen.

I created 2 extra fields for phone & email here...

When i press save button the values loaded to crm_phonecall table,

But i need to store the customer name,phone & email in res_partner also,,

Thankzz

What is your exact aim?. This doesn't sound logical.

Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
on 1/20/15, 6:48 AM

When create a new customer through drop down menu i want to store the phone & email

aci aisha
on 1/20/15, 7:34 AM

When create a new customer through drop down menu i want to store the phone & email

aci aisha

Ivan

--Ivan--
| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ivan--
Ivan
On 1/20/15, 7:18 AM

@Aci, what you can do is inherit the write method so that before calling the crm.phonecall, it gets the values that need to be stored to res.partner and store it in the res.partner as well.  However, do note that write will receive new values only, so you may need to obtain the res.partner's ID from the existing crm.phonecall.

aci aisha
Yogesh
On 1/20/15, 7:52 AM

your question is not clear but you say "When create a new customer through drop down menu i want to store the phone & email" seems like you want to open customer form to fill phone and email while you click on create button in dropdown.  If yes then you can mark those fields required in view only. and form will be opened, you can fill the required fields and save record.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/20/15, 6:30 AM
Seen: 445 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM