Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Save Order from POS screen Without Payment

By
amina
on 3/7/16, 11:01 AM 459 views

I am working with the POS module in odoo. Is it possible to save an order on the POS screen without taking payment?
, add payments after, and how to make this work ?

Kindly explain a bit more on your query so that i can expedite the same

Nilim
on 3/8/16, 6:25 AM
amina
On 3/8/16, 11:30 AM

thanx Nilim for your reply,so I found a customized module for this feature named pos_transfer on Github and which only works with the updated point of sale module and not with the POS default module because of a problem on create_from_ui, but my question is why it's not working for me using odoo 9 is it something about this new version?

for all people interested in saving unpaid orders here is the link :

https://github.com/TheCloneMaster/point_of_sale.git 

it contains all uploaded POS related modules in addition of course to the pos_transfer and the updated point of sale moduleso I hope it works for you 

Nilim
On 3/8/16, 6:58 AM

Hi Par Amina,

Currently by default in Odoo POS, it is not possible to save an order on POS Screen without making payment. We can invoice an order, but we cannot save an order without taking payment.

For this we need to have customized module wherein we can save an order.

Hope this helps

Cheers!

Belal Salah
On 3/8/16, 6:49 AM

you can use this module as entry point to achieve your goal 

https://apps.openerp.com/apps/modules/7.0/pos_backup_draft_orders/

thank you Belal for your reply hope it helps me

amina
on 3/8/16, 11:39 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/7/16, 11:01 AM
Seen: 459 times
Last updated: 3/8/16, 11:30 AM