This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi all,

Through PHP XML-RPC, a product can be created successfully. But I can't create product variants in a product. Is it related to one2many type? Can anybody give a sample code of how to create a product variant in a product by using PHP XML-RPC? 

Discard

Hi.... you need to do more ""testing"" to understand you own problem. Keep it up. Good Luck. You'll get there soon enough.

Author Best Answer

Hi Vee,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I've tried many tests and searched the Internet for a few days.However, no information can be found. Can you guide me a little bit about the syntax?

Discard

Take a look at: http://thierry-godin.developpez.com/openerp/openerp-xmlrpc-php-en/

Author

Hi Dorin, Thanks a lot for your reply. Thierry Godin's tutorial is a great one. From the tutorial, I've learnt a lot. However, it does not have steps about creating product variants, which are related one2many type. In general, I need syntax about one2many type in PHP XML-RPC.

Hi Charles, did you find anwsers to your question, I too can't create the product variant. I can create the product,_template(ex: T-shirt), the product_attribute_line (ex: Color), the product_attribute_value (Blue). But I can't create the Blue-color-TShirt