Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Same workflow for 2 modules

By
Trai Doan
on 12/1/14, 10:10 PM 255 views

I have 2 modules a and b . In module b i have a workflow with 4 states : 1-2-3-4 .I want in module b ,user can use state 1 and 2 and in module a user can use state 3-4 in workflow in module b .Is it possible to do that .Please help me :)) Thanks .

Sorry for bad English :(

Ivan

--Ivan--
| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ivan--
Ivan
On 12/2/14, 8:14 AM

By states do you mean transition or activity?  Anyway, you need to define the workflow in one module.  You can then define actvivities and transitions in the same module or different modules, as long as it uses the proper ID and the other modules depends on the first module.  Furthermore you can trigger the workflow (using button or in methods) in yet another different modules.  So, module dependency and proper use of XML IDs are key.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/1/14, 10:10 PM
Seen: 255 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM