Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Same field and value in two models with odoo 8

By
Guillemot Yoann
on 3/24/16, 12:04 PM 206 views

I would like to create a new field which is accessible on two different models with the value updated.

Exactly i want a field.Boolean in the class crm_lead and i would like to access to this same field in crm_phonecall.

if i check the boolean on the view  crm.lead it's check too in the view crm.phonecall and the inverse.

I tried a lot of things with Many2one and One2many and related= but with no result.

Thanks for your help

Ahmed M.Elmubarak

--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--
| 5 3 5
Sudan
--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
On 3/26/16, 5:56 AM

Hi,

I think you need to override the write method in both models 'crm_lead' and 'crm_phonecall'; you can

use the relational field 'many2one' to update the corresponding record ...

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/24/16, 12:04 PM
Seen: 206 times
Last updated: 3/26/16, 5:56 AM