Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Sales seems to have disapeared?

By
Lionel J
on 6/20/14, 4:59 AM 588 views

Hello, I can't find the sales menu in configuration. Any idea or is this a bug?

I want to do like in this tutorial : http://forum.openerp.com/forum/topic36050.html

Thanks

Is the sales module installed?

René Schuster
on 6/23/14, 6:07 AM

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 6/20/14, 6:36 AM

You should check if the user settings allow the sales menu for the user you are currently logged in with. 

Settings --> Users --> Users

It may have been set to a default with the installation of a new module.

Admin by default is the only user to have access to the settings menu, allowing him to obtain more rights. By default, the admin is the user to create other users but otherwise no active user of the systems functionality (i.e. , it is very rare to see admin create sale orders for example). Each module upgrade you should check if admin has the appropriate rights. Any changes to the module could also indicate a change on the rights.

Ludo - Neobis
on 6/26/14, 6:04 AM

Jagdish Panchal

--Jagdish Panchal--
| 5 3 6
Gandhinagar, India
--Jagdish Panchal--

OpenERP Developer

Jagdish Panchal
On 6/20/14, 6:44 AM

Hi,

Go to  Settings >> Users >> Users

Give Access right to you user it will be visible.

Lionel J
On 6/23/14, 5:56 AM

I am the admin so I am supposed to have full rights.

How can this be possible?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/20/14, 4:59 AM
Seen: 588 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM