Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Sales / See Own Leads: Can't create Sales Orders

By
Bayu Widyasanyata
on 10/7/13, 4:36 AM 2,244 views

Hi All,

I created a user which belong to group "Sales / See Own Leads". The user is fail to create a Sales Orders with following error:

"Access Denied The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator. (Document type: Sales Order Line, Operation: create)"

I've checked the permissions on object of "Sales Order Line" (of group Sales / See Own Leads) which looks fine (Create Access permission is checked).

Is there any roles setting that I'm missing?

Thanks, [bayu]

kiran
On 1/9/16, 3:27 AM

Check the Salesperson tagged to that sales order.. if it shows any other user(which is not logged in user).. then it won't allow the record to save.. Select the logged in user in Salesperson field, then the record will get saved without errors.

other users will be tagged as salesperson if customer is having another salesperson other than logged in user... so you can remove salesperson from that particular customer.. 

Muthumani
On 4/30/14, 9:27 AM

hi

goto group--> Sales / See Own Leads--->user [add your user]

Qamar Soft
On 4/30/14, 8:41 AM

same question here . any idea plz ?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/7/13, 4:36 AM
Seen: 2244 times
Last updated: 1/9/16, 3:27 AM