Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Sales->Quotations Total discount process

By
Lerner
on 7/17/15, 3:00 AM 636 views

I need to add the Discount to my all quotations total in Sales-> Quotations . If all the Products total is 100$ then I need to make 50% discount on the total I need to print the Total amount before discount and after discount where edit?

I have python code of logic , But I don't know How and where to start the customization to give discount on the to total ?

Can any one suggest me Which file I need to edit the total amount number in Odoo Sales-> Quotations DISCOUNT?

Did you try for this?

Solanki Shamji
on 7/17/15, 3:43 AM

I modified by the file given below in my Odoo. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Odoo 8.0-20150508\server\openerp\addons\sale\sale.py" Total Amount = Total Amount - Total Amount*0.5 Like given below res[order.id]['amount_total'] = res[order.id]['amount_total']-res[order.id]['amount_total']*0.5

Lerner
on 7/20/15, 3:12 AM

Hello, In sale order line already discount field is given. Check the code of discount field may be you will get idea.

Solanki Shamji
on 7/20/15, 10:55 AM

Hi, Solanki Shamji Where I can get the discount variable In SALE ORDER LINE, In which file I need to Search.

Lerner
on 7/21/15, 1:42 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/17/15, 3:00 AM
Seen: 636 times
Last updated: 7/23/15, 4:47 AM