This question has been flagged
1 Reply

So I noticed some of my sale orders aren't being put into the state 'done' but remain 'in progress' even after the invoice is paid. For some sale orders this doesn't seem to be the case.

On closer inspection I found this to be related to the checkbox "Delivered" in the sale order. For those in the state 'done' both the payment and delivery boxes were checked; for those in 'in progress' only the payment box is checked.

Now comes the tricky part. The products I'm selling are all services. Products which are set to product type: 'service', procurement: 'make to order' and supplyment method: 'production'. (My ERP isn't English, so names may differ slightly)

In other words: I have no outgoing shipments. After reading up more on the net, I've seen people say running the schedueler will fix this issue. I've tried that but it doesn't seem to work; neither does resetting the postgresql and server services.

I'm a bit confused, I mean, I can change the status manually - but I don't like this showing up as a recurring issue. Does anybody know what's related to these procurements not being completed properly?

Discard

Just wondering if you solved this... I think I'm getting a little closer. when I look at my product's in the "Procurement Exceptions" sections I see them blue and saying state "Ready" from stock: products assigned.... But I dont know how force them to close. maybe you willl find this is the same problem your seeing.

Author Best Answer

Okay I've found the cause of this issue. I am using a module called 'create tasks on SO'. This module will create tasks for all products set to: Service/MTO/produce. Before the task is completed, the state in the procurement_order will remain 'ready' instead of 'done'. Once this task is completed, the state will shift to ready - the 'delivered' box will be checked; and the sale order will be in the state 'done'.

You may also need to run the schedueler at some point, though I don't know if this is mandatory.

Discard

The same problem I had faced....many thanks for the sollution