Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Sales orders over 999 not visible

By
Dale
on 3/12/14, 11:36 AM 1,839 views

Good day

I am running openerp 7. I have been capturing my quotes for over a year, now however I cannot see any quote over 999. I am approx 1030 but cannot see the latest 30 not matter how i sort or filter etc.

Any feedback welcome

Thanks

All I can tell you is that the first customer database I checked had 5753 sales orders and I was able to see them all, 80 at time.

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 3/12/14, 10:03 PM

Med Said BARA

--Med Said BARA--
| 5 5 7
Algeria
--Med Said BARA--
Med Said BARA
On 3/12/14, 10:32 PM

Hi;

Verify in the configuration under Settings --> Technical ---> sequences & Identifiers ---> Sequences the value Number Padding of the Sale Journal Sequence (SAJ) (increase this value).

It seems to me that you are using an old version of v7.0 , if it's true, there is a fix for this issue.

Edit your sale.py file (.../openerp/addons/sales/sale.py), around line 248, change the line _order = "name desc" by _order = 'date_order desc, id desc'.

sale.py

Update your sale module.

Before doing that, do a backup of your OpenERP installation and your Datbase (Just in case ...).

This is, just a fix, the solution is to update your OpenERP instance.

Hi Thanks for your answer. But no joy. It's very odd, I can search for SO1000 and it will return it for me, but in list view it just wont show anything higher than SO999. I tried padding at 4 and 5 and refreshing but still only SO999 shows

Dale
on 3/13/14, 3:52 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/12/14, 11:36 AM
Seen: 1839 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM