Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

sales orders import date

By
Strosala
on 4/17/13, 7:48 AM 1,214 views

Hello. How it is possible to add in Sales Orders in right side Action and Import Line. I want to import date in Sales order lines from *.csv files.

Thanks.

patrick

--patrick--
| 5 4 7
Baarn, Netherlands
--patrick--
patrick
On 4/17/13, 8:22 AM

It is possible to add a different date in the sale order.

I use a script to do the import (because of migration), and use the date from the csv-fiel and place it in the field sale_order.create_date.

It might be that this field is not available when using the interface of openERP V7, or that it is overwritten by openERP when doing the CSV-import.

Let me know if you need some example of the script.

An example is always better!

ton123
on 4/17/13, 10:40 AM
Strosala
On 4/17/13, 10:49 AM

I work in OpenERP 6.1.1. I have many orders to import in Sales orders I found this "OpenERP - Se importan Lineas Order Sales desde archivo .csv" where in the right side I saw "Action - Importar Linea" would a big help for me. Thanks for help.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/17/13, 7:48 AM
Seen: 1214 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM