Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Sales order workflow restricted?

By
Paul Kraus
on 9/8/13, 3:18 PM 685 views

I am confused about how workflows work. Right now (and i want to replicate this) in our current legacy system a customer service rep will enter a sales order, confirm it, and then they are taken right back to a new sales order screen. Delivery (pick list) list is sent to the warehouse to batch process and partial items ship unless otherwise, the exception is to ship complete. As i am playing with open erp i just don't understand its as if a csr could walk from order to invoice payment just by clicking through and thats a BIG no no.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/8/13, 3:18 PM
Seen: 685 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM