Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Sales Order Template

By
Zura Tsiklauri
on 5/6/14, 8:45 AM 1,792 views

Where Can I Template Sales Orders and sell multiple times from this order? Or when I make a new sales order save it as a template?

shashank verma
On 5/6/14, 10:58 AM

Hello

Are you talking about Sale order E-mail template? Or Do u want to sale order form view in a template form ?

Hi, Thanks for question. Not an Email Template, When I create a sale order I want to save it as a template somewhere in templates so that again when I want to sell same products to same client I will not make a new sales order

Zura Tsiklauri
on 5/7/14, 11:23 AM

I dont know how OpenERP can convert any record as a template BUT according to your requirement i would suggest to use "Duplicate " functionality.

Example- When u duplicate a order "SO001" then separate copy is created "SO002" with same values of SO001. So order SO002 can be used for later purpose.

shashank verma
on 5/7/14, 11:46 AM

Yes it is a solution, but I am synchronizing OpenERP with Online State Tax Accounting System, in which I have to do templates. Thanks for the answer. I found a Community Module: Quotation Templates. I might get some use from it.

Zura Tsiklauri
on 5/7/14, 12:35 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/6/14, 8:45 AM
Seen: 1792 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM