Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

sales order still in "Sales Order" state

By
Max
on 5/4/13, 7:45 AM 3,919 views

I had an Sales order which I have already complete the whole cycle but the Sales Order state still in "Sales Order" instead of "Done". I've check the Delivery Order and Customer Account both are in DONE state.

for e.g:

The picture below show the Sales Order still in Sales Order state because the "Delivered" checkbox is not tick yet.

image description

But when I click the "View Delivery Order" which bring me to the delivery page and it show the order has been delivered..

image description

Is this some bug?? Anywhere I can get more detail log about the sales order?

Thanks.

Hi Max, I am having exactly the same problem. Did you manage to find a solution? Thank you for your time. Lawrence

Lawrence
on 8/6/13, 2:32 PM

No, i haven't find a solution yet.. The only thing i can do now is ignore it....

Max
on 8/7/13, 2:24 AM

Hmmm, this is a little frustrating! I am also experiencing a problem where the "delivered" box is ticked and the "paid" box is not, yet the sales order changes to the "done" state. Have you experienced this?

Lawrence
on 8/7/13, 12:42 PM

Hello. How can I access the sales order lines? I also have orders that remain open even though paid and delivered

Mark Lewis
on 11/28/15, 5:41 AM
Xiangyu
On 9/23/13, 11:28 AM

for some product that is out of stock, Procurement/Purchase/Manufacturing order will be created. unless correctly confirm/process those, the original Sales Order State will remain in "Sales Order" even if you deliver the product in Warehouse. ( by force availability )

To find out what went wrong is to go: Sales -> Order Lines to Invoice. Activate developer mode. add procurement_id in form view then refresh page.

Uncheck " Uninvoiced" in search bar, then search with your Order Reference.

click into them, and then click Procurement, and there you can find out what line of item is the problem.

I know it's not the best thing, but this is what i got after about a week of researching.

best of luck.

Sorry checked this and I cannot see under main menu Sales, any sub menu with "Order Lines to Invoice" ? Not sure if I am missing something

dave ellis
on 10/23/13, 6:07 AM

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 5/4/13, 10:15 AM

Max,

Check the relevant procurements, check all the SO lines appear in invoice and delivery both.

Also check the paid and delivered booleans on the top right.

Thanks.

Hi, I have attached 2 screenshot, but 1 side it showed the product is not delivered, but another side showed the product is delivered.

Max
on 5/7/13, 6:45 AM

some of my "not delivered" SO were "services" or returned stuff. Check your SO, are those salable and physically deliverable items?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/4/13, 7:45 AM
Seen: 3919 times
Last updated: 11/28/15, 5:41 AM