Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Sales Order sorting by most recent?

By
Andrew
on 6/18/13, 12:21 PM 4,746 views

Recently in the tree view of Quotations and Sales Orders, the sorting is a little goofed. It appears to stop at SO999 and not show any more recent orders unless i have users click date twice to sort to the most recent. Any way I can fix this default behavior in the view config? Thanks!

Borni DHIFI

--Borni DHIFI--
| 6 8 9
Tunis, Tunisia
--Borni DHIFI--

Techno Functional Consultant Odoo(OpenERP) 

http://www.linkedin.com/in/borni

Borni DHIFI
On 6/18/13, 1:06 PM

Hi,

_order Name of the fields used to sort the results of the search and read methods.

Default value: 'id'.

Examples:

_order = "name"
_order = "date_order desc"

in model sale.order

_order = 'name desc'

so you can modifiy this line in sale.py to

_order = 'id desc'

or create a new module to overwrite _order.

I too have this problem, when I make the changes nothing happens. I have updated the sales module as well. EDIT: I had to restart the server, not upgrade the module and it works now.

Kyle Krenzer
on 8/27/13, 5:56 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/18/13, 12:21 PM
Seen: 4746 times
Last updated: 5/15/15, 6:46 AM