Odoo Help

Sales order series prefix by shop "ID"?

By
Ankur Shah
on 4/9/13, 1:46 PM 1,387 views

Hi- Is there anyway to have the series number prefixed by the shop's "ID". I understand the shops do not have a notion of ID, but I can use their names in short notation and would like to use their ID in the prefix of the sales order.

The point is to logically tell to which shop the sales order belongs just by looking at the prefixed ID of the shop. Is there an easy way to do this?

I will second this request. I would like to know if it's possible to change SO in the prefix to something else.

Nicholas Burdick
on 5/2/13, 7:25 PM

Not possible with sequence option.

Regards, Mustufa

Appreciate the reply, but I'm not sure what you mean by "sequence option". The sequenced number can still be there as it is now - with the number incremented every time the SO is created. I'm only asking the shop's name to be prefixed to the SO.

Ankur Shah
on 4/9/13, 3:51 PM

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/9/13, 1:46 PM
Seen: 1387 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM