Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Sales order line pop-up

By
Mattingly Plumbing
on 5/7/16, 12:33 PM 472 views

Hi

I think I have managed to check a box which is causing a pop-up to appear when I choose "Add an Item" on a sales order line. I would like to be able to enter the product directly on the SO rather than in the new pop-up window. Could anyone please help?

Many thanks,

Laurence

I cant seem to comment on your answer to say thanks as i dont have enough karma points! This is a very odd system!

That has done the job. Thank you very much indeed Cidex.

Mattingly Plumbing
on 5/8/16, 12:28 AM
Cidex
On 5/7/16, 4:42 PM

Hi Laurence,

1) go to setting->configuration->sale, make sure that 'Product properties on order lines' unchecked. 2)go to setting->user ->technical setting make sure that all these 3 boxes ('properties on lines' & ' manage secondary unit of measure' & 'manage product packaging') unchecked.

Thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/7/16, 12:33 PM
Seen: 472 times
Last updated: 5/8/16, 12:55 AM