Odoo Help

Sales Order Import Custom field search res.partner

By
Joey Gonzalez
on 1/28/14, 11:32 AM 1,215 views

Warning! I am a bit new here. I've been playing with customizing a sales order module that adds my custom fields to the form view of the sale.order model.

One of the main custom fields is a custom ID number for each company(customer). I have already added the ID field to the res.partner modeI & form view of a new customer. I would like this ID field on the sale.order model and I would like the Company(customer) info to be populated in the sale order based on the ID of the import. Much like the partner_id field in sale.order which populates the address automatically when a customer is selected.

Do I need to create a custom view? I really just need some direction, I feel like I'm on the right path. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/28/14, 11:32 AM
Seen: 1215 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM