Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Sales Order Import Custom field search res.partner

By
Joey Gonzalez
on 1/28/14, 11:32 AM 989 views

Warning! I am a bit new here. I've been playing with customizing a sales order module that adds my custom fields to the form view of the sale.order model.

One of the main custom fields is a custom ID number for each company(customer). I have already added the ID field to the res.partner modeI & form view of a new customer. I would like this ID field on the sale.order model and I would like the Company(customer) info to be populated in the sale order based on the ID of the import. Much like the partner_id field in sale.order which populates the address automatically when a customer is selected.

Do I need to create a custom view? I really just need some direction, I feel like I'm on the right path. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/28/14, 11:32 AM
Seen: 989 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM