Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Sales Manager not able to see all sale orders [SOLVED]

By
dirtyHandsPHP
on 9/19/15, 4:32 AM 905 views

Hi,

I did an Odoo fresh installation but strange thing is sales manager is not able to see all sale orders & quotation(removed My search filter). Only own sales orders & quotations are visible(using My search filter). Is that new functionality in latest Odoo version ;)

Kindly reply.

My bad..Problem was with my Rules!!!

dirtyHandsPHP
on 9/20/15, 8:48 AM

aneesh ATEES Infomedia Pvt Ltd

--aneesh ATEES Infomedia Pvt Ltd--
| 5 1 6
Thrissur, India
--aneesh ATEES Infomedia Pvt Ltd--

aneesh ATEES Infomedia Pvt Ltd
On 9/19/15, 4:52 AM

First u need to cheak wheather  sale manager  group have  sale.order model read access is allowed..if still problem not solved u explain it in detail

Hi Aneesh, thanks for your quick answer. Yes full access is there with all 4 permissions. I am having two openerp versions installed. Old one is working fine new one is having problem. New one is fresh installation without any custom modules. Strange thing is when I upgraded sales module from old version there also I am facing the same issue..It looks like some it's odoo sales module problem. Can you please check at your end as well. Thanks.

dirtyHandsPHP
on 9/19/15, 5:37 AM
Nilim
On 1/25/16, 6:52 AM

Hi Shiv,

As per you query, inspite of assigning complete access rights to the Sales Manager, the Sales Manager is not able see all Sales Orders and Quotations.One thing which you might have missed is that to check the group Sales / See all Leads. The Sales Manager should get automatically added to the above mentioned group, if the User “Sales Manager” have been created as by selecting “Sales Manager” in the Sales field while user creation.

Hope this helps

Cheers!!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/19/15, 4:32 AM
Seen: 905 times
Last updated: 1/25/16, 6:52 AM