Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
In the back-end
- goto settings in the top menu
- then in the left menu, you goto users.
- Select your user account
- press the edit button
- check that you have access for:
website Manage website and qWeb view
click the save button
- refresh your page.
- then goto settings. (at the menu to the left)
- choose Reports (under the Technical section).
- choose Reports (right below Paper format).
- scroll down and find the following report (or search for) invoices)
- select that one.
- in the next screen choose the edit button.
- then change the report type from PDF to HTML.
Now when you print a quotation/order you will get an html file instead of pdf. In fact it will open a new windows with the report as it is generated. At the top of the windows you can change/edit the output of the report.
- Now you can use the edit button and change the report according your wises.
- save the changes.
- After you have made your changes, you can change the report format back to pdf.
if you find this answer helpful, please give me a thumbs up vote (so in the future I can attach some screenshots, to make it easier to understand)!
Thank you very much your answer. Now I can change the html formats of the invoice but there is only few things as I understand. For instance I would like to fix the columns. In turkey we must use pre-prepared paper for the invoices. So we should print out all things in the correct place on the pre-prepared document. Could you please help me also for this issue.
I have try to vote you but I need something(karma) that I don’t understand to vote someone.. I think after few post I can do that..
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 9/28/14, 3:44 PM|
|Seen: 2006 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|