Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Sales Analysis error - LINE 1: ...report.id FROM "sale_report" WHERE sale_report.id IN

By
Adrian Soto
on 5/21/13, 2:25 AM 1,870 views

When I try to open a Sales Analysis report in /Reporting/Sales Analysis Group By /salesperson/Partner or any combination in the filters I get this error.

Client Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/http.py", line 195, in dispatch response["result"] = method(self, *self.params) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/controllers/main.py", line 1078, in call_kw return self._call_kw(req, model, method, args, kwargs) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/controllers/main.py", line 1070, in _call_kw return getattr(req.session.model(model), method)(args, **kwargs) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 43, in proxy result = self.proxy.execute_kw(self.session._db, self.session._uid, self.session._password, self.model, method, args, kw) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 31, in proxy_method result = self.session.send(self.service_name, method, *args) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 104, in send raise xmlrpclib.Fault(openerp.tools.exception_to_unicode(e), formatted_info)

Server Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 90, in send return openerp.netsvc.dispatch_rpc(service_name, method, args) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/netsvc.py", line 289, in dispatch_rpc result = ExportService.getService(service_name).dispatch(method, params) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/service/web_services.py", line 614, in dispatch res = fn(db, uid, params) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 169, in execute_kw return self.execute(db, uid, obj, method, *args, *kw or {}) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 123, in wrapper return f(self, dbname, args, *kwargs) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 179, in execute res = self.execute_cr(cr, uid, obj, method, args, *kw) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 166, in execute_cr return getattr(object, method)(cr, uid, args, *kw) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/orm.py", line 2690, in read_group data = self.read(cr, uid, data_ids, [groupby], context=context) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/orm.py", line 3606, in read result = self._read_flat(cr, user, select, fields, context, load) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/orm.py", line 3658, in _read_flat cr.execute(query, [tuple(sub_ids)] + rule_params) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/sql_db.py", line 162, in wrapper return f(self, args, *kwargs) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/sql_db.py", line 227, in execute res = self._obj.execute(query, params) ProgrammingError: operator does not exist: integer = boolean LINE 1: ...report.id FROM "sale_report" WHERE sale_report.id IN (false,... ^ HINT: No operator matches the given name and argument type(s). You might need to add explicit type casts.

Thanks for your help,

Hi Adrian. Have you done any changes in sales module or sales related changes in your custom modules? Please create a new database and install sale module & check the problem. And also make sure you have latest updates of version 7.

Keyur
on 5/21/13, 2:41 AM

Thanks for your quick respons Keyur, I make changes only in the reports, the module that I create I deleted but the error continue, I going to check again the reports.

Adrian Soto
on 5/21/13, 2:50 AM
Travis Waelbroeck
On 4/25/16, 12:08 PM

Hello,

I was trying to accomplish the same as you when I got this error, but I found the solution.

In order to change the date_confirm attribute into a datetime field (instead of just date), we have to change the field definition in two places:

The obvious place is in the sale module's sale.py file:

'date_confirm': fields.datetime('Confirmation Date', readonly=True, select=True, help="Date on which sales order is confirmed.", copy=False),

However, you must also change in the sale module's sale_report.py file:

'date_confirm': fields.datetime('Date Confirm', readonly=True),

(This is obviously v7 API version, but same can be achieved easily with v8 API)

A proper inherited model would look similar to the following:

from openerp.osv import osv, fields

from datetime import datetime

class sale_order(osv.osv):

_inherit = 'sale.order'

_columns = {

'date_confirm': fields.datetime('Confirmation Date', readonly=True, select=True, help="Date on which sales order is confirmed.", copy=False),

}

class sale_report(osv.osv):

_inherit = "sale.report"

_columns = {

'date_confirm': fields.datetime('Date Confirm', readonly=True),

}

Edy Kendengis
On 4/4/16, 3:16 PM

Hi All

I found the cause of the same error in my custom module, below is the part that caused the error.

class sale_order(models.Model):

_inherit ='sale.order'

date_confirm = fields.Datetime('Confirmation Date', readonly=True, help="Date on which sales order is payment confirmed.", copy=False)

I tried to replace the official field type from the date to datetime in field date_confirm.

if I do not replace this field type, then update the sale module, everything will be normal.

I hope this can help a little solution

julien rey
On 3/25/14, 7:28 PM

I'm facing same issue, Did you fix it ?

I have just checked into database and it seems the view sale_report doesn't exist anymore ! I have exectued an update of sale module, and now the sales analysis works fine. A quick check in the database and the view is here now ! I'm going to investigate to check which parameter/modules have dropped this view.

julien rey
on 3/25/14, 7:34 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/21/13, 2:25 AM
Seen: 1870 times
Last updated: 5/25/16, 2:46 AM