This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello, I have Odoo 8 and I need to set a pricelist based on cost price but without changes when the cost price changes.

For example: if the rule is cost price * 1,3

The cost price of product A is $10. Then I set up the pricelist with a sale price of $13 for product A.

Then the cost price of product A changes to $15, but I need that the sale price still be $13. The sale price will be change only if I add a new version of the pricelist.

How can I configure this? Thanks!

Discard
Best Answer

On the line of the pricelist you are adding, you can do the following:

new price = base price * 1 (+ -1) + 95

In this case, you are using the first input field to make sure that whatever price you take as a base price is multiplied by 0, effectively making it always zero. Then in the second input field you put the price that you ultimately want to appear, fixed, like I did with the number 95 in the above example. This pricelist line will always return the amount from the last column, regardless of the cost price.

Hope this helps! 

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi,

The problem with your method is that I have to know the cost price * 1,3 initially. I want that the sale price is the cost_price*1,3 at the moment of the creation of the pricelist. Not a price entered manually.

Bye!

Discard

In that case, perhaps create a regular price list for all products whereby you use the calculation as you described above (1.3 times price). That should give you the correct price when instantiating. Then, create a NEW price list and make a line that references the first price list but instead uses the formula in my original answer below. Now depending on which price list you use, you will have "cost*1.3" or "95" depending on your needs.

Author

I try that, but the price on the second pricelist is updated too, as the price on the first pricelist. Using that, the price of the first list is exactly than the price of the second list, all the time. I need to prevent the updates in the second pricelist... but how? Thanks for your answer!

Author

Correction: *exactly the same than...