Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Sale orders of one team is showing in other team's sale orders.

By
Hammad hussain qureshi
on 2/18/15, 6:20 AM 428 views

I have created two sales teams with the following team hierarchy:

• Sales Manager
    • Sales Person
      • Sales & Quotations

I have set the access rights of team leader and members to sales/Manager and see own leads respectively. Now the issue is that the sales of one team is showing in the sales of other team. I have applied different record rules to achieve desire state, but failed to get success. I have tried different user access rights also.

Following rules I have tested which didn't worked:

[('section_id','=',user.default_section_id.id)]

[('user_id.section_id','in',[user.default_section_id.id])]

[('created_uid.section_id','=',user.default_section_id.id)]

Help me out of this headache.

Hammad hussain qureshi
On 2/18/15, 11:47 PM

Finally I got the solution of this headache. Actually the Manager group was inheriting from sales / see own leads and sales / see all leads so the result was OR operation of all rules. The problem in my case is driven from the see all leads group's All Orders rule, having this domain filter [(1, '='  1)] which is a special domain filter, allowing all sales orders to show. I just deactive this rule from its document (or if this would be problem for others rules in your case, then simply changed this rule to your desired one), and then everything went fine as I want. This is the domain filter I used in the object sales.order rule of my Manager group [('section_id','=',user.default_section_id.id)] .

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/18/15, 6:20 AM
Seen: 428 times
Last updated: 3/20/15, 1:53 AM