This question has been flagged

I'm searching a module or a way to make the sale order lines hierarchy. Like a Product have a lot of under products. So that I can make a hierarchy of products in the sale order.

Is there anything like that??

something like this:

product1

product 1.1

product 1.2

product 1.1.2

product 2

product 3

product 4

product 4.1

product 4.2

Discard

Hi Wizardz, W.r.t your I tried to replicate it. Can you please explain a bit more on your. Any live examples???

Hi Wizardz, As per my understanding the hierarchy part can be appended on the description column and as such we would be able to generate reports as per your requirement. But the hierarchy of the sale.order template which you are looking for, i am not sure if its technically feasible or not.

Best Answer

Hi Wizardz,

W.r.t your query in which you want to make the sale order lines hierarchy. I have gone through it and tried to replicate it. If I am not wrong, as per my understanding you are looking for a Bundled Product/Product Pack kind of a module, where in hierarchies are maintained.

We already a have a module Product Pack developed to handle bundled product, which as per my understanding would also cater to your need.

Please find the below mentioned link for more info:-

https://apps.openerp.com/apps/modules/8.0/website_product_pack/

We are one of the leading provider of Odoo customized modules, hence in case you require any customization feel free to get in touch with us anytime. We will be glad to help you. To get in touch with us you can simply follow the link as mentioned above.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!!

Discard
Author

I know you have this modul. I want to make a hierarchy of the sale.order template. The Reports should have a hierarchy of the products.