This question has been flagged

Hello, I'm Pierre and very new to the OpenERP community. I am also very new to coding. I'm learning as I go here! I'm having a issues when it comes creating a new template for emails. I'm working on a sale order template. I am trying to get the type of product and the description in the main body of the email. I have been going back and forth from the template that comes with the sales_magagement app and creating a new template. I have also tried to edit the Sale Order - Send by Email to get the results that I am looking for. But from what I have seen it only pulls data from the "applied to" and the objects are the ones that are listed in the fields that go to the "applied to". How can I get more than one "applied to" or items from other object outside of the "appiled to". Thanks, Pierre

Discard
Author

I have been able to create the template in the OpenERP web client, but when I select the "Send by Email" in the “Sales” menu then “Quotation”, the template doesn't show up. I have found out that it is do to what it is applied too.

In the sale.order model, in My Computer under the program, there is the sale_order_action_data.xml. I need help is adding in the “product_id” and the “name” from sale.order.line table from the database.