This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi

I need to find the id of the selected sale order, is it possible to determine the ids? please give me ur ideas............

Is it possible to view the selected sale order  in a seperate window?

Thanks in advance.

Discard
Best Answer

From a tree/list view, if you select several records and do a print or click a Menu from More, the selected records' ID will be passed to the action in the context's active_ids.  If you are printing a report however, the active_ids have usually been translated to a list of browseable objects that you can use, say, in repeatIn('o', objects), where objects is a list of browseable objects.

Discard
Author

Hi ivan, I am trying to call a method using more menu, in which i needed the id of the selected sale order id in the list/tree view so that i could use it in the method, but the problem is i cant able to use the keyword ids as a argument in the method it shows error like this.......... "name 'ids' is not defined" while evaluating u'self. sale_order_view_id(self, cr, uid,ids,context=None)'

OK, let me just gather some facts first. You said that you are calling a method using more menu. So, you have a ir.actions.server defined for this, right? What does the ir.actions.server calls? You can find sample of this in odoo/addons/stock/wizard/stock_partial_move_view.xml. The method called belongs to stock.move model which is defined in odoo/addons/stock/stock.py

Author

Thank u very much ivan........... I got the ids

Author

Hi ivan, Is it possible to view the selected sale order in the seperate window?

Author

Hi ivan, Is it possible to view the selected sale order in the seperate window?

Yes it is possible. Create a wizard model with many2many field to sale.order model, then before showing the wizard, create the wizard first and seed the ids that you have gotten to the many2many field.

Best Answer

Hi,

You can get that from ids

ids is the list of active id's..

Discard
Author

I cant get it Baiju, i just need the ids that we select while printing the sale order in the tree view, In which method the id will pass........ Thanks in advance.