Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Sale Module Wanted Date / format wanted_date on SO

Frank Wolf
on 4/22/14, 2:30 PM 936 views

I have installed the "Sale Module Wanted Date" Module (Add a Wanted Date into sale order lines) and is working proper!

The wanted_date on the sales.order view is formatted "dd.mm.yyyy" thats fine!

If I will print out the sales order confirmation, the wanted_date is formatted like "yyyy-mm-dd". Any input how I can change the format go wanted_date on the print put of SO and SO to "dd.mm.yyy"?

Thanks a lot!

Ciao, Frank

| 5 2 8
Ahmadabad, India
On 4/23/14, 7:02 AM

You can change the date format as per your requirement for the specific language you are using (Menu: Settings/Translations/Languages). Hope this may help you.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 4/22/14, 2:30 PM
Seen: 936 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM