Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Sale Journal Sequence

By
Yassine TEIMI
on 9/10/14, 10:26 AM 970 views

Hello Everybody,

I want to give my invoices a number like : (actual month -1)/invoice Serial number, for example, this is month 9, I want that the system gives my invoices a number like 08/39000, I can now only give my invoices a number like : 09/39000

I tried in the prefix to do : %((month)s-1) but the minus 1 does'nt work.

Thanks in advance for your precious help.

Marek Mosiewicz
On 9/10/14, 12:47 PM

I do not know if it works but if it would work it would be:

%((month-1)s)

Hello, I've tried it, it gives me this error : Constraint Error Invoice Number must be unique per Company. Thanks.

Yassine TEIMI
on 9/11/14, 4:46 AM
Yassine TEIMI
On 9/11/14, 4:46 AM

Hello, 

I've tried it, it gives me this error  : 

Constraint Error
Invoice Number must be unique per Company.

Thanks.

Maybe you have already invoice with same number in previous month. Try it on empty database.

Marek Mosiewicz
on 9/11/14, 8:06 AM

I think It ust took month-1 like 09-1, it did'nt take it like an arithmetic operation, that's why, because I had the same result using %((month)s-1)

Yassine TEIMI
on 9/11/14, 9:19 AM
It could be. you must see invoice number genreated

2014-09-11 15:19 GMT+02:00 Yassine TEIMI <yteimi01@gmail.com>:

I think It ust took month-1 like 09-1, it did'nt take it like an arithmetic operation, that's why, because I had the same result using %((month)s-1)

--
Yassine TEIMI
Sent by OpenERP S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post False

Marek Mosiewicz
on 9/11/14, 9:36 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/10/14, 10:26 AM
Seen: 970 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM