Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Sale by big UoM cheaper than small UoM using pricelists

Javier Hernandez
on 7/29/13, 8:44 PM 534 views

Hi all!

I have a product buy by box (defined in Uom), but it can be sold by PC or box.

I have a pricelist rule to the product type that it belogs, the rule is to add a 35% of the cost, and round the total to 0.25

The example product has $10 cost,

When I generate the sale order if I sell it by box it has a price of: $13.5 wich is ok, but if I sell it by PC, it has a price of $1.25, it is not ok for me to sell the PC cheaper than the whole box.

I tryed to set min. margin to 0.35, but when I do that, it just doesn't round it, and a PC costs 1.35, instead of 1.5 the PC, and 13.5 the whole box.

How can I ensure that the sale by big UoM is cheaper than the small UoM using pricelists based on cost and article type?

Thanks in advance

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 7/29/13, 8:44 PM
Seen: 534 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM