Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

salary rule creation

By
Ashmsh.M
on 1/23/14, 8:06 AM 1,105 views

I want to create a new salary rule named Hill .

Category : Allowance Condition is always true Its calculation is based on the Net salary of the employee. Ie 10% of the Net salary

Now i will give the python code as " result = (categories.NET) * 0.10 " But it will not give any result in payslip computation .

How can be obtain this result in the payslip.

Koffi KPONOUGLO

--Koffi KPONOUGLO--
| 5 2 6
Lomé, Togo
--Koffi KPONOUGLO--

Koffi KPONOUGLO

Koffi KPONOUGLO
On 1/23/14, 12:27 PM

Hi Gustavo,

• i think your rule Hill is an allowance so it will be in a net salary rule at least(the first or the seconde net salary rule).
  • when you based Hill on the net you are obliged to have two net salary rules. One(code=NET1) to calculate Hill and one(NET2) to get the final result(final net salary rule).
  • you must put Hill sequence between NET1 and NET2.
  • i don't know how you define your categories.NET but i suggest you to do this for rule Hill python code result = NET1* 10%

• NET2 = NET1 + Hill

Thanks Benson

Ashmsh.M
on 1/25/14, 2:54 AM

Gustavo

--Gustavo--
| 2 1 4
Buenos Aires, Argentina
--Gustavo--

Python developer, big fan of sailing

Gustavo
On 1/23/14, 8:17 AM

Add the salary rule to the salary structure the employee belongs to

Ok i already added the rule in salary structure. But the result is Rate="100" Amount ="0.00" Quantity = "1.0"

Ashmsh.M
on 1/23/14, 8:43 AM

HI.. I already added it to the structure., But will not make any change in the calculations. In

Ashmsh.M
on 1/23/14, 8:49 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/23/14, 8:06 AM
Seen: 1105 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM