This question has been flagged
6 Replies

I want to create a new salary rule named Hill .

Category : Allowance Condition is always true Its calculation is based on the Net salary of the employee. Ie 10% of the Net salary

Now i will give the python code as " result = (categories.NET) * 0.10 " But it will not give any result in payslip computation .

How can be obtain this result in the payslip.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Gustavo,

• i think your rule Hill is an allowance so it will be in a net salary rule at least(the first or the seconde net salary rule).
  • when you based Hill on the net you are obliged to have two net salary rules. One(code=NET1) to calculate Hill and one(NET2) to get the final result(final net salary rule).
  • you must put Hill sequence between NET1 and NET2.
  • i don't know how you define your categories.NET but i suggest you to do this for rule Hill python code result = NET1* 10%

• NET2 = NET1 + Hill

Discard
Author

Thanks Benson

Best Answer

I think the issue is because of the sequence.if the sequence of the Hill is before NET then the calculation will not work.

Discard
Best Answer

Add the salary rule to the salary structure the employee belongs to

Discard
Author

Ok i already added the rule in salary structure. But the result is Rate="100" Amount ="0.00" Quantity = "1.0"

Author

HI.. I already added it to the structure., But will not make any change in the calculations. In