Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

SaaS Domain Pointing

By
Bruce Letterle
on 5/24/14, 8:45 AM 957 views

How do I request to have my domain live on the website I built on the SaaS platform? Do I just point the domain to my Odoo URL? Can I point more than one domain or subdomains?

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)

--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--
| 6 8 8
fsdsdfsdf, Belgium
--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--

Odoo Founder & CEO

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
On 5/24/14, 11:44 AM

Send an email to online@openerp.com with information about your domain. For now on, they do these operation on demand, manually. We plan to develop a control center for domain management but it's not done yet. You have to send an email to ask the support team to do it.

Information you must provide:

• Do you use this domain for other services (like emails) or is it fully dedicated to your website
  • Name of your instance

Extra tip: And make sure to compose a new email when emailing online@openerp.com or to reply to one of it's emails. Do not forward an existing Odoo email to this email address (like a forum email). You will receive an email confirmation with a ticket number if the Online team receives your email.

I added an extra tip.

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 5/24/14, 7:06 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/24/14, 8:45 AM
Seen: 957 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM