OpenERP requires a user not to be a root to start. You should consider creating a special system user, that will be running that application and has rights to access Postgresql. Chekc out the guide at http://www.theopensourcerer.com/2012/12/how-to-install-openerp-7-0-on-ubuntu-12-04-lts/.
You have to install openerp under another user, such as openerp. You have to:
- install necessary packages
- create openerp user
- create directory where you will install openerp
- grant rwx permissions to the openerp user
- install openerp under the openerp user
- finally, run openerp with the openerp user
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 5/22/14, 9:22 AM|
|Seen: 7242 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|