This question has been flagged
2 Replies

There is a scheduler for stock picking. The method is run_check_scheduler

This can be found at Settings > Automation > Scheduled Action > Run stock check availability scheduler

I did check "active" checkbox.. Made it run every minute.. But I still need to check availability manually..

I am certain the item is available

Discard
Best Answer

I'm having the same issue since one week, in Odoo 10 (community). Scheduler calculates stock purchase, but doesn't book/reserve available stock for delivery orders. Like paulvo wrote, only thing that works is checking availability manually for each delivery order. When clicking on Book (Reserveren in Dutch), the items for the delivery become available.

I've tested this in a backup database from just over a week ago, running on the same server. In that backup the scheduler still updates availability for delivery. A new backup from my live database on an other server keeps having the same issue.
I've tried resolving this by using the upgrade button for the procurement and JIT apps, that made no change.

Does anyone know what I can do to resolve this?

Discard

I found the cause of my issue, I caused it myself....:

I exported a few deliveries to csv, to put the number of items to deliver for some items to 0. Then I imported those deliveries again, without any issues.

But now I found that these deliveries give an error message, somithing like: cannot book negative quantity (I didn't copy the message and it is was in Dutch, but it said something like that).

After deleting those deliveries the scheduler started to work fine again.

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue,    also running the action manually in the scheduled action list doesn't work.   Only thing that works is checking availability manually for the delivery order.

Does anybody know what could be the issue?

Discard